Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Wreath

For the past month I have been working on this wreath I saw on etsy. The wreath on etsy was WAY to expensive so I thought I could make it. One wired wreath, 2 yards of orange burlap, more hot glue than I have ever used in my life, a little ribbon, and one month later, my wreath is F I N A L L Y done.
I am IN LOVE


If you have the time and want to know how this beautiful wreath is done, here is what you need........
Here is what you'll do.............

I love this as a fall wreath! But you can do it in whatever color you would like. I think it would also be cute in other fabrics. We'll see if I want to take this road again with a different fabric................ ;)

Melissa

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Natalie Williams, your cousin (in law). We've met only briefly before but Amanda showed me your new blog. I love it! I love crafty stuff myself so I am in awe of you starting your own blog about it. Great projects and cute ideas. I'm a fan and I'll keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete